REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
Department of Forestry
Scaling Up Participatory Sustainable Forest Management (SUPSFM)
Selection of Individual Consultant: National Finance Management Consultant (C07.1/2017) Continue reading
Request for Quotation
To: Eligible Suppliers
1. The Government of Lao PDR has received a Grant from the International Development Association to payments under the procurement of Supply and Delivery of Office Furniture through Request for Quotation.
2. The Department of Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry now invites your Company to submit the sealed Quotation for the supply and delivery of Office Furniture. The delivery period is Thirty (30) days from the date of issue the Purchase Order.
3. Bidding will be conducted the request for quotation/limited bidding procedures specified in the Prime Minister’s Decree on Government Procurement of Goods, Works, Maintenance and Services dated January 9, 2004 and its Ministerial Decision on Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), No. 063/MOF dated March 12, 2004 as well as the amendment No.0861/MOF dated 05 May 2009.
4. The Quotation shall be delivered no later than May 29, 2017 at 10:00 AM to SUPSFM National Project Management Office, Department of Forestry, That Dam Block, Chao Anou Road, Sisaket Village, Chanthabouly District,Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the SUPSFM Project, at Department of Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry,Chao Anou Road, Thadam Block, Sisaket Village,Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Telephone: (+856 21) 215002, Facimile: (+856 21) 215723, E-mail: email@example.com, cc. firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the request for quotation (RFQ) at the address given above during office hours: 0900 to 1600 hours (Standard Lao PDR time)
National Project Coordinator.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Selection of Individual Consultant: Senior National Finance Management Consultant (C06/2017)
SCALING UP PARTICIPATORY SUSTAINABLE FOREST MANAGEMENT PROJECT (SUPSFM) Continue reading
Forest Inventory and Planning Division (FIPD), Department of Forestry (DOF), Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF) has conducted NFI survey 2 times which the first time started on the year 1990 – 1991 and the second time started on the year 2016 – 2017.
The objective is to complete the survey all of the 468 NFI’s clusters and each cluster containing 4 sampling plots which have been distributed in each province through out the country:
- Phongsaly = 9 clusters
- Luangnamtha = 35 clusters
- Oudomxay = 28 clusters
- Bokeo = 13 clusters
- Luangprabang = 52 clusters
- Huaphanh = 6 clusters
- Xiengkhuang = 14 clusters
- Xaysomboun = 15 clusters
- Xayabouly = 45 clusters
- Vientiane Province = 10 clusters
- Vientiane Capital = 6 clusters
- Bolikhamxay = 30 clusters
- Khammoune = 24 clusters
- Savannakhet = 67 clusters
- Salavanh = 27 clusters
- Champasak = 38 clusters
- Xekong = 16 clusters
- Attapue = 30 clusters
In order to complete the task before this coming raining season FIPD’s staffs collaboration with the provincial and district forestry staffs are working very hard side by side with local people, as of now we have completed total of 349 clusters equal of 74% remaining only 16% of the 468 clusters.
After the completion of the NFI survey FIPD will provide the data to the REDD+ Project in order to develop REL for Lao PDR, furthermore DOF can also use these data to develop sustainable forest management policy in near future, and lastly forestry sector staffs around the country also gained very valuable experiences and improved their skills on forest survey which will help them in the future.
Auther: Mr. Thongkham Volabout
Translator: Mr. Somphavy Keoka
Auditor: Mr. Khamma Homsysavath
Scaling Up Participatory Sustainable Forest Management Project. (SUPSFM)
Grant No.:H852-LA/TF 015286.
Contract Title: Procurement of Office Equipment (6 items)
Reference No.: G13/NCB/2017
1. The Lao People’s Democratic Republic has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Scaling Up Participatory Sustainable Management (SUPSFM) Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Office Equipment.(6 items)
2. The Department of Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Office Equipment : Fax Machine (40 units), Wifi Router (13 units), Wifi Repeater (21 units), Printer/Copier/Scanner (50 units), Digital Camera (3 units) and LCD Projector (50 units) under a single lot for delivery to the Department of Forestry. Bidders must bid for all items in the lot.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers , dated January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the SUPSFM Project , at Department of Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry,Chao Anou Road, Thadam Block, Sisaket Village,Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Telephone: (+856 21) 215002, Facimile: (+856 21) 215723, E-mail address: email@example.com (cc. firstname.lastname@example.org), and inspect the bidding documents at the address given above during office hours: 0900 to 1600 hours (Standard Lao PDR time)
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Lao Kip 200,000 or equivalent to USD 25 The method of payment will be cash or cashier’s check drawn on a bank operated in Lao PDR or telegraphic or on-line transfer payable to the SUPSFM Project, Department of Forestry. The document can be secured from the address above or will be sent by electronically (by e-mail) or by courier if so requested upon confirmation of payment.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address in paragraph 8 below on or before 10. 00 a.m. (Standard Lao PDR time) on March 14, 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address in paragraph 8 below at 10.00 a.m. on March 14, 2017.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
8. The address referred to above is:
Attn: Mr. Bounpone SENGTHONG,
Deputy Director General Department of Forestry,
Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
DOF Meeting Room, Second Floor.
Chao Anou Road, Thadam Block, Sisaket Village,Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
Tel: (+856 21) 215002
Fax: (+856 21) 215723
E-mail: email@example.com (cc. Chittanon.firstname.lastname@example.org)