Scaling Up Participatory Sustainable Forest Management Project. (SUPSFM)
Grant No.:H852-LA/TF 015286.
Contract Title: Construction of NPMO Office Building
Reference No. : W01/NCB/2017
1. The Lao People’s Democratic Republic has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Scaling Up Participatory Sustainable Forest Management Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of NPMO Building.
2. The Department of Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Construction of NPMO Building .with two floors, 26 m. long and 16 m. wide, includes electrical system, water system by borehole and submersible pump, access road, gate and fence and land filling layer up as required on site.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011(“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the SUPSFM Project, at Department of Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Chao Anou Road, Thadam Block, Sisaket Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Telephone: (+856 21 215002 Facimile: (+856 21) 215723, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (cc. email@example.com), and inspect the bidding documents during office hours : 0900 to 1600 hours (Standard Lao PDR time) at the address given above .
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English including hard copy and a CD containing technical specifications, drawing and bill of quantities may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Lao Kip 1,000,000 or equivalent to USD 120. The method of payment will be cash or cashier’s check drawn on a bank operated in Lao PDR or telegraphic or on-line transfer payable to the SUPSFM Project, Department of Forestry. The document can be secured from the address above or will be sent by electronically (by e-mail) or by courier if so requested upon confirmation of payment.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address in paragraph 8 below on or before 10.00 a.m. (Standard Lao PDR time) on April 26, 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address in paragraph 8 below at 10.00 a.m. on April 26, 2017
7. All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid-Securing Declaration.
8. The address referred to above is :
Attn. Mr. Bounpone SENGTHONG
Deputy Director General, Department of Forestry,
Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry,
Chao Anou Road, Thadam Block, Sisaket Village,
Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Telephone: (+856 21 215002
Facimile: (+856 21) 215723,
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (cc. email@example.com)